On March 29, over 120 Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, and other senior data executives and actuaries from the major insurance organizations will once again gather to discuss the latest data developments of the industry.
Now in its second year, the event is already seen as the premier event for the industry's high-level data practitioners to meet and discuss the biggest strategic issues of the day. This is not 'just another data event' - it focuses on both the technical and strategic elements of leading an organizations data program. Combined with the Insurance industry focus, it will bring you tailored insights directly relevant to your day-to-day work, rather than merely repeating buzzwords.
You'll be in great company at the event. More than 100 data leaders from the insurance industry are already registered to attend, so take advantage of this unique offer, to join representatives from:
Arthur J Gallagher | NewVantage Partners LLC | Frederick Mutual Insurance Company | Utica National Insurance | National Life Group | FICO | XL Group | United Educators Insurance | New York Life Insurance Company | Gen Re | R-Systems | HyperScience | John Hancock and many more!
Below are some of the fantastic Insurance industry speakers that have confirmed their place to join us.
- Brian McGovern, Senior Vice President & Chief Data Officer, AIG
- Mark Pitts, Chief Analytics & Data Officer and SVP, Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Katie Meyers, Chief Data Officer, Farmers Insurance
- Anurakt Dixit, Chief Data Analytics Officer, National Life Group
- Ursuline Foley, Corporate Platform Officer & Interim Chief Data Officer, XL Catlin
- Harsh Tiwari, Senior Vice President, Chief Data Officer, CUNA Mutual Group
- Guru Rao, Chief Analytics and Data Officer, FBAlliance Insurance Company
- and many more
Make sure you don't miss the largest gathering of senior data execs in the insurance world. Book your place by Friday, March 17, 2017.
To register click here
(Discount ending on March 17, 2017)
Further discounts are available when you are registering groups of three or more at the same time. Email us at email@example.com for further information.