SC16 will bring together the international supercomputing community—a gathering of scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators and developers that is unequaled in the world. The draw of SC is exceptional. The internationally recognized technical program will include presentations, papers, informative tutorials, timely research posters and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions. A 515,000 sq.ft. exhibition hall will feature the latest technologies and accomplishments from the world’s leading vendors, research organizations and universities. SC16 will be the very first opportunity to learn about many of the technologies that will shape the future of large-scale technical computing and data-driven science.
Here is a short list of several of the compelling talks scheduled:
- SC16 Invited Talk Spotlight: Dr. Thomas N. Theis Presents “Beyond Exascale: Emerging Devices and Architectures for Computing”
- SC16 Invited Talk Spotlight: Dr. Sadasivan Shankar Presents “Co-design 3.0 – Configurable Extreme Computing, Leveraging Moore’s Law for Real Applications”
- SC16 Invited Talk Spotlight: Author Sharon Bertsch McGrayne Presents “Bias: from Overt to Unconscious and What Research Suggests Can Be Done”
- SC16 Invited Talk Spotlight: Dr. Masaki Satoh Presents “A Super High-Resolution Global Atmospheric Simulation by the Non-Hydrostatic Icosahedral Atmospheric Model”
- SC16 Invited Talk Spotlight: Dr. Maria Klawe Presents “Diversity and Inclusion in Supercomputing”
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.