Location: Cologne, Germany
Position: Data Scientist
At Saloodo! we are looking for a Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing dynamic Data & AI team and help us building the future of digital logistics. Transportation is all about efficiency, high performance, reliability and commitment. A perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. Jump on board and let’s form the future world of logistics together!
- Being pro-active in applying and developing state-of-the-art and innovative machine learning/artificial intelligence technologies to pursue the vision and mission of Saloodo!.
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers with minimal supervision and collaborate closely with Platform, Marketing and Business Intelligence teams inside the squads to build and integrate data science products into the platform
- Produce outstanding creative and analytical solutions based on clear and thorough analyses of complex processes and business relationships.
Skills and qualifications
- A fast and self learner, preferably a degree in natural or engineering sciences such as Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Neuroscience, Engineering or related quantitative field.
- You have a good exposure to one of the following fields machine learning techniques, statistics, linear algebra and/or mathematical optimization.
- You have visable experience in analysing datasets, building mathematical models and visualisations.
- You have a good knowledge of one or more, analytics ecosystems, e.g., Python or R.
- Affinity to learn, practice software, version management and web development technologies.
- Documenting technical work and follow technical literature.
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German being an advantage.
- You are comfortable explaining complex analytical and technical content to non-technical and technical audience.
- Ability communicate all technical aspects verbal or written.
- You are comfortable with sharing your knowledge and experience with other members.
Why work with us
- We are building great data- and AI-powered web service for real business across the globe, it’s not “another app”.
- We believe technology, data and AI will make the ultimate difference.
- We prefer modern tech stacks and data-driven approach.
- We welcome you to a great atmosphere of our office in Cologne.
- We have all the perks of a startup with no investment uncertainty thanks to being backed by the Deutsche Post DHL Group.
- You’ll have plenty of chances for professional growth with us.
- Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary that will suit your profile.
Apply for this role here.
For questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.