by Lemahieu W, vanden Broucke S., Baesens B.
The book is basically offered as a service and comes with the following:
- A website with additional information (on-line appendices, endorsements, extra exercises and case studies, media coverage, etc.)
- Free YouTube lectures for each of the 20 chapters which facilitates the usage of the book in a flipped classroom setup
- Free PowerPoint slides (in English + Mandarin) for each of the 20 chapters
- Free on-line multiple choice quiz tool
- A solutions manual with the solutions to all multiple choice and open questions available to instructors.
- An online playground with diverse environments, including MySQL for querying; MongoDB; Neo4j Cypher; and a tree structure visualization environment. You can log on with user: demo and password: demo. The playground can also be downloaded as a Dockerfile.
- Full-color illustrations throughout the text
- Extensive coverage of important trending topics, including data warehousing, business intelligence, data integration, data quality, data governance, Big Data, and analytics
- Hundreds of examples to illustrate and clarify the concepts discussed that can be reproduced on the book’s companion online playground
- Case studies, review questions, problems, and exercises in every chapter
If interested, you can order an inspection copy here.