Data Science Camp 2016
When: Saturday, Oct 29, 2016, 8:15am - 6:30pm
Where: Intel, 2200 Mission College Blvd,
Santa Clara, CA
Data Science Camp is SF Bay ACM's annual event combining sessions, keynote, and optional tutorial (paid). It's an excellent opportunity to learn about Data Science and connect with others, and we keep it near-free ($10 charge, includes coffee & lunch), now running in its eighth year.
Please Register on Eventbrite: datasciencecampsiliconvalley2016.eventbrite.com
Additional session topics are invited and may include (but are not limited to):
- Models: Deep Learning, xgboost, clustering, training, deployment, feature engineering
- Domains/verticals: Big Data, e-commerce, fraud detection, search, NLP/ontologies, trading/finance, Bitcoin, IT security, healthcare, environmental
- Tools and technologies: Spark/MLib, R, Python, PMML, Hadoop, GPU
- Related areas: Visualization, Data Engineering, Career Opportunities, Hiring Roundtable et al.
- Session proposals are welcome from both individuals and companies. Please consider volunteering to speak or recommending people. You may submit your own session ideas or review/ vote on proposed sessions on Campsite.
Optional morning tutorial ($60):
See an example of our 2015 topics
See detailed schedule at