At: Jimdo GmbH
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Position: Team Lead Product Data Analytics
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking to for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
As Team Lead Data Analytics you are part of Jimdo’s cross-functional Business Intelligence Team at the Jimdo Headquarter in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
As a diverse team with broad domain knowledge and experience we contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enable data driven decision making.
- You interact with all areas of the company, partnering with the product, marketing, business development, operations, customer service or engineering teams to conduct detailed quantitative analyses that will drive and inform strategic decisions
- You consult and advise stakeholders and management on business strategy and growth opportunities
- You are responsible for data analytics: Gain new insights and find potential product and marketing improvements as well as business opportunities
- You iteratively optimize key performance indicators by means of A/B-testing or other innovative and creative analytics solutions
- You utilize and implement machine learning in order to create a customized product experience for our users
- You ensure the practical development and growth of your direct reports on the team
- You have 2+ years of job experience in Data Science / Analytics and 1+ years of leadership experience
- You are able to process, unite, compress, clean, transform and evaluate big data sets with appropriate tools and methods (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, ...) to understand and predict user behavior
- You have excellent skills in project management and organising work, such as prioritising tasks, resource planning and articulating requirements and deliverables to technical and non-technical personnel
- You are passionate about driving growth through analyzing data and identifying trends and patterns to improve clicks, conversion and revenue
- You are capable of communicating complex matters to non domain experts in a simple, crisp and concise way - visually and verbally
- You have sharp business judgment and true conceptual clarity to separate signals from noise to summarize and present actionable insights
Nice to have
- You already worked in a SaaS / Freemium product environment
- You have experience with at least one Machine Learning framework and related tools (Vowpal Wabbit, Snorkel, scikit-learn, weka, H2O, TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet, etc.)
- You stay informed and up to date with the development and events of recent scientific findings and market development
Daniel will be happy to receive your German or English application!