This mainstream adoption of AI-powered products coupled with ever-bigger bets by tech and tech-adjacent companies has led to an AI talent shortage that many experts predict won’t be alleviated for years:
- The global machine learning (ML) market is estimated to grow from $1.4 billion in 2017 to $8.8 billion by 2022. (Source: Research and Markets)
- AI is projected to create 2.3 million jobs by 2020. (Source: Gartner)
Springboard is focused on filling the gaps in the current job market and helping people around the world achieve their career goals through accessible, flexible, lifelong learning. Because of that, they are now launching the AI/Machine Learning Career Track, an intensive bootcamp that will equip you to transition into a role as a machine learning engineer.
What makes this course unique?
- This is the first AI/ML bootcamp with a job guarantee. With support from Springboard’s career services team, you will find a job within six months of completing the course. If you don’t, they will refund your tuition.
- Market-driven curriculum: 400+ hours of coursework and projects so you can gain the skills and experience needed to become a machine learning engineer
- 1:1 mentorship: Learn from AI experts from companies like Google, Facebook, and Airbnb
If you have the required background and want to transition into one of the most exciting, in-demand, and highly compensated tech careers, you can find out more about the new AI/Machine Learning Career Track here.