Big data LDN has hosted leading, global data and analytics experts, arming attendees with the tools to deliver their most effective data-driven strategy since 2016.
Now In its 3rd year, the event is still free to attend and larger than ever before with 7000+ attendees expected over 2 days. Join them here
This year Jay Kreps: Ex-Lead Architect for data Infrastructure at LinkedIn, Co-creator of Apache Kafka, Co-founder & CEO of Confluent opens the keynote on 13th November &
Michael Stonebraker: Turing Prize winner, IEEE John von Neumann Medal Holder, Professor at MIT, Co-founder of Tamr opens the keynote on 14th November
In 2018 the event will host:
- 130 global data experts presenting use-cases, expert incites and software demonstrations
- Speakers include: Matei Zaharia, Doug Cutting, Dr Hannah Fry, Andy Cotgreave, Matt Harris, Srisatish Ambati, Eliot Horowitz and 100+ more.
- 8 theatres of content, with 4 Technical Talks theatres and 4 Strategy Sessions theatres
- Theatres: Keynote, Fast Data, data Ops, AI Lab, Data-Driven LDN, Self-Service Analytics, Customer Experience, Governance & MDM
- 100 leading global technology vendors and consultants exhibiting
- Free data & analytics consultancy in the Consultancy lounge
- Public Sector & data Skills content takeovers
- Evening Meetups
- Book Signings
- Live product demos
Big data LDN is about providing answers by focusing on the practical steps that organisations should take. Speakers will share their insights on best practice and hard-won lessons on what works and what to avoid. The conference and seminar programme is a compelling blend of strategic guidance and actionable technical insights, enabling business and IT delegates to tackle their Big data projects with confidence.
Don’t miss out on this must attend event – Register Free today! here