Boomi exists to help enterprises connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaaS) equips enterprises to improve productivity, accountability and collaboration internally and with customers and partners to help build The Connected Business and drive digital transformation efforts.
Boomi’s cloud-native, unified platform allows you to scale and move to the cloud, however we understand that supporting the realities of today’s enterprise means it’s a journey to best-of-breed cloud,” said Boomi Chief Product Officer, Steve Wood. “With Boomi, our customers always have access to the industry’s most advanced integration capabilities to help them digitally transform their organization and move toward being a successful Connected Business.”
Drag-and-drop integration innovation
Customers use Boomi iPaaS for agile integration that’s far faster and easier than custom-coding or traditional on-premise middleware. With this release, Boomi helps customers accelerate implementations by providing an enhanced drag-and-drop data integration and application development environment, with the latest pre-built tools and reusable components. Boomi connectors unlock the power of the cloud and cloud-based commerce with new and enhanced Boomi connectors for Box, AWS (S3, SQS and SNS), Salesforce Events, Shopify, and Zuora.
- Store, access, and share data across applications with Boomi’s Box connector.
- Cloud commerce is taken to the next level with Boomi’s Shopify connector to support e-commerce initiatives by simplifying the ability to build integrations from Shopify to other applications.
- Subscription billing with Boomi’s Zuora connector enables organizations to connect to Zuora’s Z-Commerce Platform to access Z-Billing and Z-Payments data as well as other cloud applications, such as Salesforce, and NetSuite.
- Execute event-driven processes in near real time with Boomi’s Salesforce Events connector to connect the new Salesforce Platform Events to other applications. In an Internet of Things example, a manufacturer can connect Salesforce Platform Events to smart printers to monitor the status of ink cartridges. When a cartridge is low, Platform Events can automate reordering from a supplier.
Trusted data insights and compliance
With applications and data connected together by Boomi’s unified platform, Boomi customers synchronize and enrich data through a data hub for confident decision making. Boomi’s latest release helps customers create trusted data insights and compliance at enterprise scale. New and enhanced capabilities include:
- The ability for data stewards to resolve quarantined issues and increase master data accuracy by allowing business users to edit relationship between different datasets and how they relate to each other.
- The new Golden Record Query API creates a direct pipeline between an organization’s master data and their analytics solutions. Businesses can now maintain clean master data on top of their transactional data to generate business value and gain a 360 degree view of their master entity.
- Enhanced reference data management capabilities that allow business users to see relationships within different data sets very simply, visually, and with real-time synchronization.
Subscription-based businesses have benefited from stable and predictable revenue projections, data-driven insights from customers, and large economies of scale,” said Mike Aaron, Vice President of Product at Zuora. “Boomi’s ability to connect Zuora with cloud and on premise finance and CRM applications allows more organizations to benefit at an even larger scale. Extending Zuora means organizations can better manage subscriptions and automate processes like product invoicing.”
Creating end-to-end workflows
With this release, Boomi continues to tightly incorporate Boomi Flow into the Boomi platform. Organizations can now utilize the technology to create and manage workflow processes from simple to sophisticated and run a more efficient business from the unified Boomi interface. For example, with new hire onboarding, various steps include sending the offer letter to the candidate, submitting the approved offer to HR and provisioning a new hire account within IT – all of these are included in a single flow across multiple stakeholder swim lanes and are accessible from any device.