Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) announced the immediate availability of Datawatch Monarch 13.5, the latest edition of the company’s self-service data preparation solution.
Datawatch Monarch empowers business users and data analysts to overcome traditional data access and preparation challenges by enabling them to easily and rapidly mine data from virtually any source and then manipulate, blend, enrich and prepare it for use in analytics tools or optimizing manually intensive business processes. Users gain fast access to not only the right data, but all of the data, crucial to getting a holistic view of the business. This means more time can be spent on performing analysis that yields actionable business insights.
Reflective of its continued commitment to delivering innovative technology and a superior customer experience, Datawatch has enhanced Monarch to provide better and faster data preparation. With a focus on user efficiency and productivity, version 13.5 gives users the ability to:
- Integrate with Microsoft Power BI – Export prepared data directly into Microsoft Power BI, significantly expanding the breadth of data sources available to Microsoft users.
- Access Google Analytics as a Data Source – Leverage the valuable metrics and insights from Google Analytics by accessing it as a data source and joining it with other enterprise data to get a better, clearer picture of the business.
- Enjoy Intuitive Salesforce.com Import Capabilities – Access Salesforce.com reports as a data source (in addition to table-based access), which significantly improves performance and trust.
- Instantly Work with Very Large Data Sets – Perform data preparation on a subset of loaded data first for improved data processing speed and efficiency, and then apply finalized workflows to the full data set.
- Create Shared Data Source Libraries – Quickly identify the trusted sources of data available and eliminate repetitive setting-up of data source connections by accessing frequently used connections in the Data Source Library.
- Use Advanced Data Preparation Operations – Benefit from more than 40 new features, including de-duplication and negative joins for automatic reconciliation.
- Become an Instant Data Preparation Expert – Experience guided help, which offers in-context suggestions that walk users through every step of the process.
Monarch: Received the Highest Rating Possible in New Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights provides end user reviews of leading products and services, and Datawatch Monarch has received the highest rating. As of September 6, 2016, Datawatch Monarch has an Overall Peer Insights Rating of 5 out of 5 in the BI and Analytics Platforms market, based on six reviews.
Business users and data analysts should not have to compromise on data quality, or make decisions based on partial data, to meet deadlines and fulfill business demands,” said Jon Pilkington, chief product officer at Datawatch. “Monarch is designed to empower everyday users to do extraordinary things with their data by automating the retrieval and preparation processes that can so easily become all-consuming. Our goal is to give our customers precious hours back to devote to analysis that drives decision making and delivers business value, and Monarch 13.5 furthers this goal with an emphasis on efficiency, productivity and a seamless user experience.”
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.