Code Analysis Tool: Codewarrior
- Made in pure C, don’t need external libraries, is simple to understand, runs at Linux, BSD, MacOS…
- Have recursive code listening by extension for manual code analysis.
- Recursive Sink to search pattern in sources by extension.
- Recursive search patterns of modules.
- Have syntax highlight and mark at each pattern matched.
- have option to edit modules at web.
- HTTPd with TLS runs only localhost, you can change that at file “conf/whitelist.conf”.
- You can create your modules…
- You can change custom theme at directory “web/”, becuse is simple HTML and CSS.
- Options to load external modules using dlopen(), load external analysers.
- Function to use KNN other things with machine learning.
Don’t need install, just compile and run, don’t have external libs… runs at Linux, BSD and MacOS.
git clone ttps://github.com/CoolerVoid/codewarrior/; cd codewarrior
$ cd cert; openssl req -x509 -sha256 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout privateKey.key -out certificate.crt
$ cat certificate.crt privateKey.key > certkey.pem
$ cd ..