By Gregory Piatetsky, KDnuggets.
Here is KDnuggets cartoon that examines this situation.
Man: I just want some privacy from all those GDPR emails!
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
On a more serious note, we also examined impact of GDPR on Machine Learning - see
- How Not to Regulate the Data Economy
- How to build analytic products in an age of data privacy
- Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal?
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...