ShareInsights enables self-service data discovery, letting users connect to and combine the right data from the right source easily, using simple drag-and-drop controls. Intelligent joins and automatic merges make connecting datasets from various sources effortless. Interactive visualization lets users explore terabytes of data on the fly using interactive dashboards or make insights available for other visualization tools such as TableauÔ. It also enables seamless collaboration, letting users publish attractive, compelling interactive dashboards and share and reuse data sets, data flows and insights from multiple sources.
Additional features include:
- Ability to leverage multiple data sources: Pull and analyze data from virtually any data source in any format — structured or unstructured, streaming or stored, CSV, ORC or available through APIs — using a vast library of built-in connectors.
- Insight creation: Blend IT-curated data and any other data-source of choice to create powerful new insights. Integrate insights and data with external products through inbuilt APIs.
- Data governance and security: Ensure data governance at each layer with complete visibility and tracking. Ensure data and analytics security through role-based access, authentication, versioning and audit trails. Use existing Hadoop infrastructure without any customization and eliminate data migration outside the cluster.
- Easy machine learning deployment: Capitalize on machine learning through a vast library of self-learning algorithms using drag-and-drop controls. Ready-made algorithms make analysis of unstructured data painless.
- Futureproof analytics: Ensure that the analytics work you do today remains relevant and usable as underlying platforms evolve.
Real-world use cases include:
- Increasing customer engagement and campaign effectiveness for marketing teams
ShareInsights helps a network equipment manufacturer enable marketing analysts and campaign managers to better understand their customers’ behavior, create finer target segments and run more effective campaigns.
- Identifying optimal slots for airing television show promos and commercials
Using ShareInsights, a large international cable TV company is able to analyze panel data, set-top box data, and smart TV data to understand audience behavior and activity in response to different content types, time and date of airing.
- Identifying the medical suitability of a patient to undergo clinical trial procedures
A public health institute uses ShareInsights to analyze patient data, prognosis data, disease history and treatment data to identify patients who fit the criteria to participate in a clinical trial.
Business leaders in all disciplines need to be freed from the rigidity of current models for BI engagement,” said Mukund Deshpande, vice president of data analytics at Accelerite. “They need to be enabled, on their own terms and timelines, to extract value from the volumes of data available to them to drive strategic decisions and gain competitive advantage. Likewise, highly-trained and resource-intensive BI teams should be able to focus on more demanding projects. ShareInsights builds a bridge to optimization for both sides, eliminating complexity and maximizing efficiency of self-serve big data analytics, improving data-driven collaboration and letting managers turn questions into decisive actions.”