Location: New Jersey
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics with global clients
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives in collaboration with the India team
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required
- Data Management & Data Transformation
- Exploratory Analysis & Developing Presentations
- Perform Statistical Analysis using Analytical Tools like Excel, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
- Possess complete understanding & awareness of different internal processes, ensuring compliance and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Quick response to client's work/ data/ analysis requests on a regular basis.
- Present insights to facilitate better decision making by the client.
- Build a good rapport with the client team members; showcase your as well as your firm's skill and capability
- Support in building sales proposals
- Provide leads, as and when possible, to the Account/ Sales Managers
- Experience of 1 to 3yrs exp. in a quantitative role.
- Language Proficiency in Spanish & English
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills