By Gregory Piatetsky, KDnuggets.This week, I surpassed a milestone of 100,000 followers on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn added me to their Big Data/Data Science authors in Feb 2016, and the number of followers grew at astonishing rate from 3,000 then to 100,000 now. Surprisingly, the number of readers of each post stayed about the same.
Here are the some of my most popular recent LinkedIn posts
- Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science were applied in 2016
- Trump, Failure of Prediction, and Lessons for Data Scientists
- Top 2016 KDnuggets Stories: Must-Know Data Science Interview Q&A, 10 Algorithms Machine Learning Engineers Need to Know
- Top Algorithms & Methods used by Data Scientists
- Largest Dataset Analyzed Poll shows surprising stability, more junior Data Scientists
- Cartoon: Data Scientist – the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- New KDnuggets Tutorials Page: Learn R, Python, Data Visualization, Data Science, and more
- Automated Data Science and Data Mining
- 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, part 2
- 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers
- Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms: gainers and losers
- LinkedIn Knowledge Graph - KDnuggets Interview
- Top LinkedIn Groups for Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science in 2016
- Top 16 Active Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn